The American F1 team Haas will be the first team to present their car for the 2019 season in Formula 1.
The team will unveil their new car on Thursday (February 7th) in London, which will look very different, especially in color. The new title sponsor, Rich Energy drink, said black and gold play a major role. Last season, the Haas F1 team participated with red and white cars.
Haas has no changes with their team drivers. As in 2018, Frenchman Romain Grosjean and Dane Kevin Magnussen are behind the wheel.
With the exception of the Williams F1 team, all the dates on which teams will present their new cars to the public are known now:
- 7 February: Rich Energy Haas F1 Team (London, UK)
- 11 February: Toro Rosso Honda (Online)
- 12 February: Renault F1 Team (Enstone, UK)
- 13 February: Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport (Shakedown, Silverstone, UK)
- 13 February: Racing Point F1 Team (Toronto, Canada)
- 13 February: Aston Martin Red Bull Racing (??)
- 14 February: McLaren F1 Team (McLaren Technology Centre, Woking, UK)
- 15 February: Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow (Maranello Italia)
- 18 February: Alfa Romeo Racing (Barcelona, Spania – Testweek)
Nu pierdeti ultimele stiri din lumea uimitoare a motorsportului cu aplicatie GP24.
Don't miss out on the latest news from the world of Motorsports with the GP24 App.
Cu noua aplicatie GP24 primiti ultimele stiri direct pe dispozitivul mobil, 100% gratuit / Nu este necesara inregistrarea.
With the New GP24 App you receive the latest news direct on your mobile device, 100% free / No need to register.