The Spanish Grand Prix of the SuperEnduro World Championship is scheduled this weekend. Round III will take place on Saturday, January 26, 2019 in Madrid at the Caja Magica stadium.
Jozsa Norbert-Levente #32 is currently ranked 5th in the Juniors class and has achieved a third and a fifth place in the previous stages. Norbi is part of this year’s X-Grip Hill Climb team and pilots a Husqvarna motorcycle .
After a first round in Krakow, Poland that went well for Norbi, followed by the second Round in Riesa, Germany which represented a slight advantage for the drivers who came from motocross.
Norbi is leaving for the Madrid, Spain Round with hopes for the podium and improving his place in the overall standings, considering his training for this championship has been done in Spain.
At this point, in the overall standings Norbi is only 3 points behind the 4th place held by Diego Herrera and 12 points from the third place held by David Cyprian.
Each SuperEnduro World Championship Round exists of three heats and there are points to be won in each heat. 1st place gets 20 points, 2nd place gets 17 points and 3rd place gets 15 points. The general ranking can be found by clicking here.
- Source: FRM (Federația Română de Motociclism)
- Photocredit: Mihai Birca #77
- La mulți ani GP24! - 1 iunie, 2020
- FRAS: Campionatul National Digital de Circuit Betano, Etapa 7 – Divizia A (Live Video) - 29 mai, 2020
- FRAS: Campionatul National Digital de Circuit Betano, Etapa 7 – Divizia B (Live Video) - 29 mai, 2020