TERMS OF SERVICE:
ART Racing Services Ltd. (GP24) provides this service through https://gp24.ro, regardless of the medium of delivery. GP24.ro provides general information about the General Data Protection Regulation that comes into effect on the 25th of May 2018. GP24 provides this service subject to the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service (this “Agreement”).
Please review the terms of this Agreement carefully. If you have any questions, you can reach the GP24 team at email@example.com
- “Editor” means the individual accepting the terms of this Agreement or the entity such individual represents, as applicable.
- “Editor Data” means data and other information made available to GP24 through the use of the GP24 Services under this Agreement.
- “End User” means an end user of the https://gp24.ro website
- “End User Data” means all personal information of an end user including name, emails, phone numbers, and other personal data related to the use of GP24 Services (device data, timestamps, location, etc.).
- “GP24 Properties” means the material available on https://gp24.ro.
- “GP24 Services” means the services provided by GP24 to End User and Editor under this Agreement through the https://gp24.ro website, including all programs, features, functions, content and report formats, and subsequent updates or upgrades of any of the foregoing made generally available by GP24.
- 2.1 Provision of Services. GP24 will make the GP24 Services available to End Users and Editors in accordance with these terms and conditions. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, GP24 grants End User and Editors a non-exclusive, revocable right to use the GP24 Services for information purposes only. The content presented on GP24 Properties should not be interpreted in any form as legal or other advice.
- 2.2 Use of GP24 Services. Customer will be solely responsible for all use (whether or not authorized) of the GP24 Services. GP24 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the GP24 website or any portion thereof with or without notice. You agree that GP24 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the GP24 website or any portion thereof.
- 2.3 Restrictions. Except as expressly provided in Section 2.1 (Provision of Services), End Users & Editors will not transfer, resell, lease, license or otherwise make available the GP24 Services to third parties. Customer will ensure that the GP24 Services provided hereunder are used in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and third party rights, as well as the terms of this Agreement. Specifically, and without limitation, End Users & Editors will ensure that GP24 is entitled to use the End Users’ & Editors’ Data as needed to provide the GP24 Services and will not use the GP24 Services in any manner that violates any data protection statute, regulation, order or similar law.
- 2.4 Change of Service. Customer acknowledges that the features, content, and functions of the GP24 Services, may change over time.
GP24 Services as defined under this Agreement are offered free of charge.
As between the parties, GP24 exclusively owns and reserves all right, title and interest in and to the GP24 Services, GP24 Properties.
GP24 HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES RELATED TO THIRD PARTY EQUIPMENT, MATERIAL, SERVICES OR SOFTWARE. GP24’S SERVICES AND PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMER CONFLICTS WITH APPLICABLE LAW, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH LAW.
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, WILL GP24 BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOST DATA, OR FOR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF GP24 HAS BEEN ADVISED, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, WILL GP24 BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, COSTS, OR LIABILITIES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID BY CUSTOMER DURING THE THREE MONTHS PRECEDING THE INCIDENT OR CLAIM.
THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND THE PARTIES HAVE RELIED ON THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
THE GP24 SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO SUPPORT ANY EMERGENCY SERVICES. NEITHER GP24 NOR ITS REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR LOSS (AND CUSTOMER WILL HOLD GP24 HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL SUCH CLAIMS) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE INABILITY TO USE THE GP24 SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
The term of this Agreement will commence on the date the GP24 Service is accessed by the End User and/or Editor.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, exclusive of its rules governing the choice of law and conflict of laws.
- 9.1 Assignment. End-user & Editor will not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement, in whole or in part, without GP24’s prior written consent. Any attempted assignment, delegation, or transfer in violation hereof will be null and void.
- 9.2 Amendment. GP24 may amend this Agreement from time to time, in which case the new Agreement will supersede prior versions. GP24’s failure to enforce at any time any provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of any other provision of the Agreement.
- 9.3 Waiver. Any waiver of any breach or default by either party will not constitute a waiver of any other right or any subsequent breach or default. Failure or delay by either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision.
- 9.4 Other Terms. This Agreement supersedes all prior and contemporaneous proposals, statements, sales materials or presentations and agreements, oral and written. No oral or written information or advice given by GP24, its agents or employees will create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of the warranties in this Agreement.
- 9.5 Force Majeure. A party is not liable under this Agreement for non-performance caused by events or conditions beyond that party’s control (each, a “Force Majeure Event”) if the party makes reasonable efforts to perform. Either party may terminate this Agreement on written notice to the other party if the Force Majeure Event continues more than 30 days.
SUPPORT AND QUESTIONS
We will provide support to you related to the GP24 Sites via the following methods:
- Websites (https://gp24.ro)
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- © 2019 ART Racing Services Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Last Updated 25th of March, 2019