The GP24 App, where to find it and how to use it
Starting today, the fully developed iOS (iPhone) and Android applications are available on the App Store and Play Store.
Here are the download links:
- Google Play store or search for GP24 in the Play Store application on your device.
- Apple Appstore or search for GP24 in the App Store on your device.
If you already have the GP24 app, it is recommended that you uninstall it first and then to install the latest version.
So, how does the app work?
By default, the app will open up in the news section (News, see image below)
In this section, using the top menu you can select News, Feature News or articles which contain Videos (see image below)
Now, let’s take a look at the bottom menu. Here we have 5 choices. First (Home) will bring us back to the last section selected from the top menu. (see image below)
The second option (Categories) will lead us to a section where you can choose the subject you want to read up on. Each subject can contain sub-themes which can contain sub-sub-subjects.(see images below)
The third choice from the bottom menu will bring up a search bar where you can input anything you want to look for in the GP24 app. Click enter to start the search. (see image below)
The fourth option will open up the bookmarks you have saved in order to see later. (see image below)
Bookmarking an item is simple, you can either click on the bookmark sign in the upper right corner of any news article in order to bookmark it, afterward, it will turn red. (see image below). In order to keep your bookmarks sorted, we have two different sections for them, one for news posts and one for videos.
The fifth and last item is the settings menu which contains the following options:
- Notifications toggle (on-off)
- Rate the app (it will lead you to either the Play or App Store where you can leave a review)
- Share the app (it opens up a menu with options from which you can choose where you want to share the app to, such as Messenger, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc., depending on the apps you have installed on your device.
- Font size (it allows you to change the text size inside the app)
The second part of the settings menu contains information regarding GP24, such as:
- About us (Information about GP24)
- Terms and conditions (Information related to the terms and conditions for using the GP24 App or the GDPR website)
- Confidentiality policy (Information about what we do with the data we collect from you, GDPR. Presently we do not collect any type of data from our users. You do not need to sign up for either the app or the website.
- The app version (We are constantly doing our best to update it constantly in order to give our readers the best experience possible).
(see image below)
Opening the settings menu by click it’s button slides it to the left, in order to close it press it once more.
New to the GP24 app is the language setting.
In the settings menu, you may change between Romanian and English (see image below). There can be a difference between the articles available between the languages.
We hope this short tutorial about using the GP24 app is useful to you. We hope you enjoy using the app and we are looking forward to your reviews.
If you have any further questions, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com