Between April 13-14, Moldova’s Capital, Chisinau will host a round of the European Championship Motocross for the first time. MX65 and MX85 European championships will be held, the BMU European Championship and the national championship of the Republic of Moldova.
These championships for youngsters aged between 9 and 15, will be attended by about 70 riders from 14 countries in Europe.
For the following athletes from Romania:
Jigmond Liviu – MotoExtrem Lugoj
Chiujdea Ioan – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Stefanescu Luca – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Popovici Marius Achim – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Ordog Zoltan – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Dine Mihai – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Rusu Victor – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Banu Mihnea – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Cojanu Maya – Steaua Bucuresti
Cojanu Aida – Steaua Bucuresti
Cojanu Ionut -Steaua Bucuresti
Stefania Bancila – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Tataru Arthur – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Nagy Daniel – Steaua Bucuresti
Dumitru Sami – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
Poponut Andrei – Top Cross TCS Otopeni
The complete schedule & the European and Balkan Rules are available HERE.
GP24 wishes success for all Romanian pilots!
- Source: FRM (Federația Română de Motociclism)
- Photocredit: FMM (Federației de Motosport din Moldova)
- F1: Daimler Issues an Official Statement regarding the future of Toto Wolff and Mercedes. - 1 June, 2020
- Formula 1: Eight-race 2020 European calendar revealed - 1 June, 2020
- Happy Birthday GP24! - 1 June, 2020